Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy !

Well , as you know hurricane Ike did quite a number on the local industrial plants down here in southeast Texas, therefore we haven't been quilting as normal. My husband, who done alot of the larger quilts , is working too much to do any right now. So that means that I am responsible for most of the quilting at the moment. That also means not much is getting done in the way of quilting with the homeschooling and general homemaking needs that have to be met. I hope to burn the midnight oil some though, and get some baby quilts done for Christmas ordering. So please check our website for the new additions soon.

2 comments:

Robert said...

keep me posted on new quilts, I might be interested in a couple.

Robert said...

Thanks for visiting the blog and the encouraging words. I notice you have a link to Derek Prince ministries. I have almost all of his books. He was a great teacher.
Keep me posted on your progress with the quilt business. Visit my blog more often; Looking forward to seeing you become a follower of my blog. I too live in SE TEX.