Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SOOO SEW BUSY !

It has been a very busy weekend, lots of yard work for the whole family , plus our church had a get together and getting new furniture ( yeah ! it has been seven years since we last got new living room furniture ! ) and my husband has finished his Lamoyne star and bowtie quilt ! I am so happy for him. It looks wonderful ! I almost kept it ! But yes it is for sale on our business site and I just got photos posted last night and this morning . Take a look over there at it , I hope you will all like it, let me know what you think of it . I am still learning about quilting , so I only do smaller quilts; his is queen size. Hopefully I will finish my patriotic Ohio star quilt this week, I am getting a little nervous about the finishing it out ! Hope everyones' Memorial Day went well and that tribute was paid to God and to our soldiers past and present. God made the sacrifice of Jesus for us and our troops have made and are making their greatest sacrifice ever for us to have the freedom to live as we see fit . Let us not forget to uphold them in our prayers. Even if you don't agree with the war in Iraq, please remember our soldiers .

No comments: